Sunday, March 2, 2008

Major Project Started

Hello again,

Well I have started my major project. I am creating a series of videos that will educate teachers on how to use some of the programs that we are exploring in this class. My first video is on Animoto. If you would like to see the first episode please follow the link to my Animoto lesson. I created the video using Camtasia (the 30 day free trial version - not the $300 version). I would appreciate any feedback that you have, but please keep in mind that I am a rookie using the software (sorry for the breathing - you'll hear what I mean). Thanks.

Mathman33

7 comments:

dan said...

The link to your video seems to be broken. Could you double-check it? I'd like to see how Camtasia worked for you.

LG said...

I can't seem to link to your lesson either.

Connie Cossar said...

LOVED your video. I thought it was very well done. Interested in trying out Camtasia myself, so might give it a go. Thanks for sharing!

thekyleguy said...

Nice video Walter. How did you find Camtasia? It seemed to do a awesome job for this purpose. I especially liked your classroom application of parabola animoto.

trabajadorsocial said...

Hi !
I think that tour video is great. I wanted to know how work a screencast project. Now, I know it.
Thanks
Luis
http://socialworkineducation.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Your video is excellent. You've done a thorough job of introducing the technology. If I include Animoto in any of my classes, I will likely link to your project, and have my students view your tutorial. Your project is a great idea. It's going to be a very valuable resource. I like that you've included examples of classroom applications. I think the possible applications are virtually limitless.

Unknown said...

COOOOOOL. The power of this network is certainly helping me....I am stealing, ummm, exploring the Camtasia resource this for my project...
hehehe